Sales / Imaging Consultant
- You must have a prior history of successful sales calls to decision-makers of mid to large size companies in a highly competitive market.
- You must be willing to prospect and have good listening skills.
- You must have basic computer skills/knowledge.
CBE is a 40 year old company with all major benefits. Compensation is a base salary plus commission and bonuses. Opportunities in South Carolina. Hours are 8-5, Monday-Friday.
Service/IT Support Specialist — Field Service Technician
- Provide service and customer support during field visits and dispatches.
- Provide excellent customer service by performing preventative maintenance, responding quickly, and fixing the issue on the first visit whenever possible.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, and maintenance of copiers, printers and fax machines at customer locations.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Build positive relationships with the customers
- Assisting with miscellaneous projects when required.
- Assisting in the organization of company events such as an Open House
- Editing the Company newsletter
- Creating marketing materials when required
- Greeting clients and potential customers
- Receptionist duties (switchboard) when required
- Processing and quality control oversight on outbound orders
Miscellaneous administrative duties when required. Hours are 8-5, Monday-Friday.
To request an interview contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 803-551-2955.